Slave Torture

Crazy bitches exploring new levels of torture.

Added 1904 days ago 191,703 views
Download & Stream HEAVY-R in High Definition   Play   Download   WMV   FLV
Uploader Info marazi Video uploads: 972 humoron.com

Become a member or Post a Comment as a Non-Member

5 Comments

SHOW ALL 5 COMMENTS
kjn

kjn - 1887 days ago

dafuq did i just watch?
Reply
+17  
Report
Devo234

Devo234 - 1904 days ago

for those interested, I'm 90% sure this is from the film 'Slow Torture Puke Chamber',.(the other 10% is that films prequel 'Slaughtered Vomit Dolls'
Reply
+5  
Report
dd

dd - 1445 days ago

yes it is, very sick movies though.
Reply
+1  
Report

explorer - 989 days ago

The actual movie may be fine, but just jumping in to watch a few moments makes it confusing - though I'm curious as well.
Reply
+2  
Report
Anne

Anne - 1894 days ago

Very stupid video
Reply
+1  
Report
Fake

Fake - 1644 days ago

Fake and gay

Reply
-3  
Report

RECENT FEATURED